Accounting Clerk, (Long-term Contract)
The Accounting Clerk, (Accounts Payable), is responsible for working with Receiving and Purchasing teams to match vendor invoices with received goods and verify purchase orders to accurately record and pay invoices.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Accurately review and process vendor invoices
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Process check requests and expense reimbursements bi-monthly
- Entering related transactions into ERP system (Made2Manage)
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Assist in month end accrual journal entries
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve issues
- Other related accounting tasks
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. 2-year degree in Accounting or Finance a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts payable or accounting.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- PC proficiency
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- General math and Excel skills
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
Interested candidates may submit their resume along with salary requirements directly to: email@example.com