Customer Service Representative (Sales Operations)
ASM Nexx, Inc., a manufacturer of capital equipment for the semiconductor industry, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support our Inside Sales/Sales Operations team. This position will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative functions related to sales order administration and will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations and will be located at our Billerica, MA campus.
Key Job Duties:
- Retrieves customer purchase orders from email, mail groups and customer’s online website/portal
- Validates orders against quotation, MRP system and terms & conditions
- Requests revised purchase orders when required from customers; follows up with customer if inquiry goes unanswered
- Conducts timely and accurate processing of sales orders from end customers, regional offices and distributors including, but not limited to, order entry, expediting/tool down, price confirmation and order confirmation/acknowledgement
- Applies proper product, market or regional codes to order entries
- Manages the order cycle by coordinating with various departments order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability, back orders and quotes.
- Works with designated specialist regarding trade and export compliance.
- Submits and follows-up on pricing requests (i.e. MRP items with no sell price)
- Issues RMAs (Return Material Authorizations) and credits for both domestic and international customers. Follows up with internal stakeholders and customer regarding RMA transactions.
- Prepares & submits invoices to secure payments from customers
- Provide the highest level of customer service pertaining to customer inquiries regarding order status, invoicing, shipping, licensing issues, lead times, etc.
- Downloads and codes freight invoices to enable payment release
- May be called upon to provide occasional support for shipping, logistics and finance (e.g. packing list, bill of lading, commercial invoice, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field strongly preferred.
- 3 or more years’ related experience supporting either sales administration, inside sales, order administration, sales operations, customer service, or finance/accounting.
- Proficiency with using MS Office, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Teams.
- Experience using SharePoint and MRP/ERP Systems, (Made2Manage MRP system preferred).
- Excellent verbal, written, and collaborative communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Prior customer-facing or inside sales/service experience desired.
Interested candidates should contact: email@example.com by sending a copy of their resume and salary requirements.
ASM Nexx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.