Reporting to the company President, the Director of Finance is responsible for overseeing all finance, accounting and reporting activities. This includes but is not limited to providing analysis and guidance on technical accounting issues, developing and maintaining accounting policies, leading financial analysis projects and preparing and adhering to financial reporting and compliance. This position works closely with the Leadership Team to develop and drive a financial strategy for the success of business operations. The ideal candidate will serve as a thought leader and cross-functional partner while driving operational efficiencies and serving as a champion for the company’s accounting and finance strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties/Essential Functions:
- Serve as business partner to President and Leadership Team
- Drive long term business strategy, along with annual budget and monthly financial forecast and reporting
- Lead overall strategy and execution across all financial areas including FP&A, Accounting, Treasury and Compliance
- Manage financial and costing analysis
- Ensure financial data and reporting are in full compliance of US GAAP and IFRS, as well as ASMPT accounting principles & guidelines
- Maintain local accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance and alignment with corporate procedures
- Assist with financial analysis of the M&A targets
- Support integration of new acquisitions into ASMPT
- Develop, incorporate and track financial metrics to improve Company performance and drive accountability
- Work within US Shared Services to manage NEXX banking and tax matters and serve as a liaison with tax consulting firm to ensure strategic alignment and compliance
- Manage internal and external financial audits
- Oversee annual budget and planning processes
- Collaborate with Finance Team and other departments to continually evolve business processes to drive efficiency
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding
- Other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus in Accounting or Finance required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in accounting, preferably in a manufacturing environment of a publicly traded company
- 5+ years of finance/accounting management experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven track record for developing and managing a high-performing team
- Expertise in data analysis and technical accounting
- Experience with SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and manage competing assignments while adhering to strict deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion
- CPA certification preferred but not required
The Finance Director will lead the finance and accounting team.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to move from one place to another, stay in one position for periods of time and communicate with others and exchange information. Occasional lifting or movement of objects weighing up to 20 pounds may be required.
Expected Hours of Work:
Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or as assigned. This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work. Remote work may be required when on travel.
Some domestic and international travel may be required; approximately 5 – 10% travel.
To apply, click HERE.