Electrical Engineer III
The Electrical Engineer III is responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electrical/electronic engineering assemblies for wafer process subsystems. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Creates engineering documentation and procedures to support new installations and maintenance of existing systems.
- Develops operational machinery designs from conceptual ideas.
- Operates and tests complex automated equipment.
- Supports worldwide capital equipment installations.
- Work with vendors and manufacturing engineering to insure documentation meets manufacturability standards.
- Packages control system hardware using electrical schematics and component lists.
- Generates schematics and diagrams.
- Generates Bills of Material.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing .professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering required, MS in Electrical Engineering preferred
- 6-8 years of experience is required, preferably in semiconductor manufacturing equipment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with electrical schematic generation utilizing AutoCAD systems
- Experience in machinery automation and 3 phase power, hardware-oriented
- Experience in electronics troubleshooting and electronic testing design, collecting data and reporting results
- Project management skills including ability to work with outside vendors and working cross functionally with other engineering disciplines Experience designing cables and control system packaging
- Experience creating detail drawings for electrical enclosures and cable assemblies
- Experience with design for compliance with SEMI and CE desired
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and emphasis on excellence in innovation
- Ability and willingness to travel
Domestic or international travel may be required, approximately 0-10%
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V