Equipment Technician III
The Equipment Technician installs, modifies, upgrades and maintains custom lab and semiconductor equipment and maintains current records on equipment manufacturers’ technical notices, upgrades and safety issues. The incumbent studies equipment performance and reliability and provides technical support to the manufacturing and process engineering organizations. In addition, this individual defines and writes preventative maintenance schedules and procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Schedules and conducts preventive maintenance on existing lab/semiconductor equipment.
- Uses diagnostic equipment to repair, maintain and troubleshoot lab/manufacturing equipment.
- Document activities and issues to pass down to team members.
- Identify areas of improvement to manufacturing processes.
- Install and test new CIP equipment, write upgrade documents to field teams.
Education and Experience:
- AS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of experience repairing, maintaining and troubleshooting semiconductor equipment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient use of test equipment and processes to troubleshoot equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Use of office software including Word, Excel, Outlook and MRP systems. SAP a plus.
- Ability to read electrical prints to wire parts correctly.
- Previous experience in semiconductor equipment company a plus.
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V