ERP Techno-Functional Analyst
The ERP Techno-Functional Analyst is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive business relationships throughout the company, consistently adding value back to the business by leveraging your thorough understanding of the company’s business, their processes, and their priorities. This role will be a focal point and advocate of the Enterprise Resource Program’s (ERP) system, process, policies, and discipline. The ERP Systems Analyst works with IT, business leaders, consultants, and end users to set direction and priorities for application initiatives from concept through implementation and support.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Participate in the definition of processes, policies, procedures, and discipline for the ERP system.
- Manage ERP configuration, version/release management, customization minimization and management.
- Identify and evaluate applications and business processes for improvement and enhancements.
- Perform extensive troubleshooting of ERP system problems, research the causes and identify systemic problems requiring software changes or new software.
- Maintain a strong engagement with user community around usage, performance requirements, and how the systems are used to support the business.
- Assist in the development and deployment of automated system reports to support business leaders in effective decision making.
- Facilitate ERP user group and individual training, including new user training and continuing education.
- Work with other functional and technical teams to ensure systems are integrated to meet operational quality, and performance objectives, ensuring the integrity of data in ERP systems.
- Serve as the key contact for ERP user group and individual support.
- VAR and OEM interaction and relationship management.
- Interact with our internal and outsourced partners and teams.
- Adhere to all company standards and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of experience and education or certification.
- 3-5 Years of experience in information systems and project leadership.
Qualifications and Skills:
- ERP integration applications like Barcode, Vertical lift module (VLM) & reporting applications.
- Knowledge of “Made to Manage” ERP system and administration is a major plus.
- Microsoft SQL programming and SQL reporting services knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to lead a multi-functional project team using project management software.
Domestic or international travel may be required, approximately 5 – 20%
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V