Field Service Engineer – Multiple Positions (Arizona)
The Field Service Engineer works primarily at a customer site in a clean-room environment, performing field installations, start-up, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, upgrades, and modifications on complex electronic / electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at global customer locations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
Assesses complex product/equipment performance based upon field data; recommend and track status of modifications or improvements
- Completes related documentation and write BKM’s, (best-known-methods), for installation or preventative maintenance procedures for equipment
- Manages failure analysis for returned parts between vendors and provide updates to customers
- Coordinates with factory personnel or other technical and internal resources to accomplish customer required work
- Creates and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through advanced customer service skills, implementing fast, quality responses to internal and external customers while maintaining a safety first mentality
- Participates in escalation meetings to track and drive solutions for customer support operations and provide updates
- Represents the company in front of the customer in a professional and proactive manner to ensure customer satisfaction and company profitability
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree, (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience troubleshooting/repairing complex electro-mechanical equipment, (prior semiconductor equipment preferred). Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate must possess a valid passport and be able to travel approximately 30-35%, including world-wide travel
- Must be able to work in a clean-room environment
- Experience with vacuum-based or wet chemistry (Plating), or dry chemistry (PVD), equipment, utilizing software-controls preferred
- Excellent communication, (written and verbal), and customer service skills
- Proficiency using MS office, (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work alone and/or with limited supervision
- Candidates selected will be required to complete a drug-screening and background check
Local travel between customer site and ASM facility.
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V