IT Support Specialist
We are looking to add an IT Support Specialist to our growing team at ASM NEXX. This person should be a highly motivated team player who has the ability to learn and wants to grow their career with us.
- Act as initial point of contact for a wide range of IT issues and questions. Ability to route and stay in contact with customer and user base till issues are resolved or handed off to correct team.
- Assist IT managers with documentation and creating training documents for computer usage and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work in person, on the phone, and via instant messaging and email apps with customers to help resolve issues. Maintain detailed logs in the ticket system with actions and communications that take place in and out of the ticket system.
- Install and configure computer a range of computer applications. Work with System Admins to help automate installation of applications.
- Create and maintain user and computer accounts in Active Directory and O365.
Qualifications for IT Support Specialist
- 1 – 3 years of proven experience in a heavy customer focus position
- Time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Experience working with Windows based systems Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience Installing and configuring computer systems and applications
- Professional written and verbal communication skills when communicating with customers and users
- Proficiency in IT helpdesk software, such as Fresh service
- Ability to keep up with changing IT environment and learn new applications and IT methods to support users and company
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
Expected Hours of work:
Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or as assigned by supervisor. Occasionally requires long hour and weekend work.
To apply, click HERE.