Key Accounts Program Manager (Located in Arizona)
The Key Accounts Program Manager is responsible for managing both pre and post sale technical and account management activities at a key customer account including ongoing projects, Continuous Improvement Programs (CIPs), new product developments and qualifications. It requires an experienced Program Manager who fosters close relationships with key customers and serves as the trusted technical interface between the factory and the customer.
The Program Manager drives all activities at Tier-1 IDM, delivering expected outcomes while achieving deep customer satisfaction; is a results-oriented individual who has a winning track record of working with cross functional teams, and is a customer advocate skilled in communicating the Voice of the Customer while translating expectations into required actions. This individual must also be able to instill a sense of urgency and ensure a high level of responsiveness, while at the same time being a consummate team player who can effectively influence others to achieve win-win outcomes, maintain an open flow of communication, state expectations clearly and achieve desired results.
The Program Manager is responsible for coordinating, tracking and communicating all program plans and schedules, providing regular updates, conducting regular reviews with customers, and tracking key metrics and scorecards.
This position requires on-site presence at a key customer site to oversee process development activities, monitor and report progress on CIP activities, collect and review tool performance data, conduct in-depth analysis to be used for development of solutions supporting process and hardware requirements, as well as to identify challenges, and be the first point of contact for any technical escalations.
The Program Manager communicates with design and process engineering teams at the customer site and the factory, on issues such as problem resolution and considerations for product reliability. The Program Manager drives continuous improvement efforts and leads initiatives leading improved performance and reduced customer cost of ownership.
The incumbent will manage product qualification programs internally and at the customer, is a point of contact for all activities related to design, development and shipment of products and CIP solutions to the customer, is responsible for active management and support of evaluation programs at customer sites, tracks evaluations from initial installation through each step of testing through to a final approval.
He or she creates technical presentations and/or participates in product demonstrations, works with Marketing and Engineering to define new products or solutions, provides insight from the field back to the development teams.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Provide a technical interface to maintain positive relations with key customers in order to communicate their needs and expectations to the factory
- Characterize customer technical integration challenges and provide in-depth technical data analysis; communicate findings to development engineering
- Coordinate process development activity at the customer site; collect and analyze findings and reports results for continuous improvement
- Provide prioritized requests from the customer, local teams and installed base performance data
- Collaborate with internal experts to escalate, resolve, and track customer issues, repair and upgrade schedules
- Participate in design reviews and field data reviews, provide information to assist with Root Cause analysis
- Lead cost of ownership reduction initiatives for throughput and other product and reliability improvements
- Communicate with the factory and remote sales/support teams to provide validated solutions to the customer’s needs
- Partner with customer technologists to transfer new products to the customer sites and assist in Final Acceptance Testing and customer sign-off/closure
- Coordinate Beta qualification of CIP solutions at customer site, help manage CIP roll out and schedule expectations
- Coordinate tool upgrades between customer site and ASM Nexx factory
- Manage and document expectations related to new product qualifications
- Actively participate in design reviews, and phase/gate release process
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct regular Review Meetings with Customer
- Participate in regular Executive Review Meetings
- Participate in regular reviews with Nexx customers who are also suppliers to the account
- Manage preparations, delivery and follow up to the Technology Roadmap Reviews
- Monitor the competitive environment to identify threats and opportunities, provide market intelligence
- Proactively identify application opportunities based on customer’s stated challenges
- Other related duties as assigned
- BS, MS or PhD in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in managing key OEM programs at Intel or other leading IDM
- Product Management experience a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Results-oriented professional with good business savvy and professional demeanor
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to interact and build successful relationships with customers
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor equipment development and manufacturing, specifically plating, photolithography, and wet-etch areas
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Ability to understand and manage customer needs
- Demonstrated successes in project/program management
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Product Development Engineering, Manufacturing, Service, Sales, and Finance
- Experience working in or with a high-volume semiconductor manufacturing facility
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
To apply, click HERE.