Coordinates internal and external logistics for components, spares, and consumables. Ensures completion of US export compliance documentation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Gathers and compiles data into spreadsheets
- Inputs data into Automated Export System (AES) to generate shipping documentation for compliance with US export regulations
- Provides a variety of logistics coordination, partnering with internal and external customers including:
- Partners with purchasing to acquire materials needed for sub-contract companies and spare parts or consumable items. Follows up on status of invoices to determine delivery dates and materials availability.
- Planning – communicates with manufacturing planners to advise on readiness of materials in status of build schedules
- Order Entry – uses MRP system to gather information on customer orders
- Coordinates with Shipping for the movement of materials between internal and external customers
- Confirms shipment processing and clearing for invoice generation and files records for retention
Education and Experience:
High school diploma/GED required (Associates’ degree preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing or distribution logistics administration preferred
Qualifications and Skills:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills with attention to detail
- Prior experience with MRP systems, (SAP experience preferred)
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V