Manager, Engineering Excellence (Document Control)
The Engineering Excellence Manager will lead the Department to maintain and improve the CAD, ECO, PLM, and ERP systems used across the Company. This position manages Departmental resources, leads business process improvement initiatives, ensures associated policies and procedures are followed, and provides related training for all employees in the Company.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Maintain and improve existing CAD, BOM, and ERP practice standards and guidelines
- Ensure CAD/PLM/ERP practice standards are followed and released documents are complete and accurate
- Maintain and improve existing ECO process
- Manage licenses and internal/contracted support for engineering/PLM software
- Ensure all company personnel are adequately trained on the CAD/PLM/ERP systems required for their job roles
- Provide work directions and guidance to staff to assure completion of assigned tasks and duties.
Education and Experience:
- BS in an engineering discipline. Advanced degree preferred but not required
- 5+ years of experience in engineering change control management
- 3+ years of prior supervisory or management experience
- Experience managing change control in a capital equipment design and manufacturing environment is a strong plus
Qualifications and Skills:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with rigorous engineering design and experimentation skills
- Experience with BOM management systems and ERP systems
- Knowledge of modern CAD systems (SolidWorks preferred) and PLM systems (SolidWorks PDM and/or TeamCenter preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL database a strong plus
- Experience with Made2Manage a plus
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V