Manager, Human Resources Business Partner
Serves as a strategic HR Business Partner. Provides coaching and advice to managers and employees on a variety of HR-related topics.
Manages talent acquisition activities, including vendor management, temporary workforce administration, full-lifecycle recruiting, referral program, and assists with relocation and mobility needs. Supports immigration/sponsorship requirements. Oversees the employee onboarding/orientation experience. Participates in workforce planning.
Manages organizational development and talent management for Nexx subsidiary, including employee relations, organizational talent assessment, and succession planning. Manages employee engagement, including annual engagement survey, and pulse surveys. Facilitates focus groups, identifies root causes when problem-solving and devises action plans through a systematic approach. Develops and assists with implementation of solutions in collaboration with senior leadership as a means to improve employee morale and retention. Initiates management/employee development activities and compliance training. Partners with managers and employees for performance management, individual development planning, and defining career paths.
Manages compensation programs, ensuring internal/external equity and market competitiveness by preparing input for and conducting analysis of benchmark survey data. Drives company-wide programs and initiatives for bonus planning and annual salary reviews.
Manages workers’ compensation and disability management processes, including: FMLA, PFMLA, and ADA accommodations. Works closely with Safety personnel for tracking OSHA-recordable incidents and serves as an advisor to the Safety Committee.
Conducts terminations and exit interviews, providing analysis and reporting of turnover statistics to monitor trends. Partners closely with stakeholders in Safety, Quality, IT, Finance, and BU/Functional leaders to support Nexx business operations.
Responsible for HR-owned goals to support overall goals and objectives for the Nexx subsidiary. Develops, maintains and monitors OKRs, (Operational Key Results), and KPIs, (Key Performance Indicators. Participates in monthly OKR/Metrics meetings, along with Senior Staff meetings. Responsible for HR procedures and compliance for local and national legal compliance. Administers ISO9001/1400 quality management systems as they pertain to HR-related areas.. Participates in QMS/ISO audits and supplier quality audits for HR-related areas.
Responsible for a variety of monthly and semi-annual corporate and local reporting, including headcount, turnover, budget, demographic, and others. Prepares custom reports as needed.
Supports and implements corporate initiatives, including benefits open enrollment, etc. Interprets and explains company benefit programs and advises employees and managers on company policies. Administers HR budgeting process for Nexx subsidiary.
Selects, trains supervises staff, supervises 1-4 people, including: HR Generalist and Talent Acquisition/Recruiters and Coordinator.
- BS Business Management, Human Resources Management, or closely-related field; MBA or MS Human Resources Management desired.
- 12 or more years’ HR Management experience, including direct supervision experience.
- HR Certification, such as SPHR or SHRM-SCP desires.
- Broad knowledge of HR-related focus areas including Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, Compensation, and working knowledge for Labor Law compliance, (state/federal).
- Demonstrated experience effectively supporting a growing/dynamic, highly technical, product development and manufacturing organization.
- Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now HRIS and Concur.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, (advanced) Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams (collaboration tools.
- Prior experience using recruitment platforms such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.
- Strong facilitation, written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to build effective working relationships across a diversified demographic of personnel.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work hours in excess of a 40-hour workweek, which may include evenings/weekend hours.
- Occasional travel, < 10%.
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V