Mechanical Designer (Contract)
We have a current opening for a long-term contract Mechanical Designer. This individual will use CAD software to create detailed 3-dimensional engineering models and drawings for semiconductor capital equipment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works closely with product design engineers to create and edit detailed 3D – models and CAD drawings for Semiconductor capital equipment.
- Supports design activities for existing products and design creation for new products.
- Prepares and/or updates assembly Bill of Materials and provides engineering documentation as required.
- Prepares and submits ECR’s in collaboration with engineers.
- Collaborates with project team to address technical decisions, coordinate work, and execute projects.
- Communicates with vendors to validate component selection, consider alternatives, and ensure compliance with specification requirements.
Education and Experience:
- AS in Computer Aided-Design, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years’ experience creating mechanical CAD designs and documentation experience
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V