Designs detailed 3D engineering models and drawings for semiconductor capital equipment using CAD software.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Works closely with product design engineers to create and edit detailed 3D – models and CAD drawings for Semiconductor capital equipment.
- Supports design activities for existing products and design creation for new products.
- Develops and evaluates the feasibility of designs and suggests cost reductions, reliability improvements, and ways to increase product manufacturability using DFM (Design for Manufacture) methodology.
- Prepares and/or updates assembly Bill of Materials in ERP, (enterprise resource planning) system and provides engineering documentation as required.
- Prepares and submits ECR’s in collaboration with engineers.
- Collaborates with project team to address technical decisions, coordinate work, and execute projects.
- Communicates with vendors to validate component selection, consider alternatives, and ensure compliance with specification requirements.
Education and Experience:
AS in Computer Aided-Design, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years’ experience creating mechanical CAD designs and documentation experience
Qualifications and Skills:
Solid understanding of solid/fluid mechanics, structural design, and CAD design/layout.
- Proficiency with PLM/PDM applications like SolidWorks EPDM or PTC WinChill.
- Knowledge of ECO and ECR processes
- Prior experience designing industrial automated equipment and control systems preferred
- Knowledge of semiconductor equipment and wafer processing preferred
Local/regional travel may be required, approximately 0 – 10%
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
To apply, click HERE.