Engineering Project Manager
The Project Manager will help plan, prioritize, coordinate, track, and communicate the engineering projects in the Panel Engineering Department.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Prioritize and allocate resource for engineering projects based on their business needs and/or urgency
- Coordinate project schedule and task details, track and report project status
- Help align internal resource allocation to ensure projects are completed timely and project objectives are met
- Work with Engineering Excellence department to ensure project outputs are properly documented and easily accessible/searchable for future use
- Identify opportunities and take initiatives to improve process and project efficiencies
Education and Experience:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in engineering design, preferably on capital equipment
- 2+ years of experience in project management. Formal training/certificate a strong plus
- Experience with engineer change control and release process
- Prior business exposure a strong plus
Qualifications and Skills:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiar with project management process, methodology, and tools/software
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical system design process and common practices
- Ability to explain complex information to others in straightforward & easy-to-understand manners
- Excellent communication skills and good team player
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V