Quality Inspector – Long Term Contract
Inspects purchased or manufactured materials to ensure compliance with pre-determined specifications and quality requirements. Measures the accuracy of compound angles and numerous dimensions for fabricated parts in accordance with geometric tolerance requirements. Interprets inspection requirements from blueprints/drawings, sketches and engineering specifications. Indicates acceptance or rejection of material based on inspection procedure dimensions / requirements.
- Inspects incoming materials and/or machined product to determine acceptability in accordance with engineering drawings, specifications or procedures
- Maintains inspection records that are legible and easily retrievable according to documented procedures
- Maintains and adheres to quality and safety policies & procedures
- Assists engineering, manufacturing, and customer personnel in the investigation, and verification of customer and/or process problems related to inspected materials
- Follows standard operating procedures and generates, reviews, and releases accurate documentation
- Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, company policies, and in conjunction with company quality management systems
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, trade school or apprentice program preferred
- 2+ years of assembly and/or inspection experience ; experience in electro-mechanical assembly preferred
- Experience interpreting drawings, schematics and work instructions
- Solid technical ability, equipment set up, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated understanding of quality control principles
- Measure product dimensions using calipers, scales, test equipment and other measuring devices
- Good math and technical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V