Senior Manager, Operations
The Senior Manager, Operations is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety for the Operations Department. Responsible for the operating budget for the Operations Department.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Develop and implement operating systems for receiving product, equipment utilization and inventory management.
- Technical analysis & competency in understanding system automation are an essential need
- Partner with site leadership to develop, implement, and evaluate policies and procedures.
- Provide data and recommendations for the strategic planning and review process.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions. Meet or exceed Operations labor budget expectations.
- Manages staffing requirements, compensation actions, job performance expectations, metrics, and employee development.
- Collaborate with the inventory team to perform analysis of inventory utilization; maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses.
- Serve as primary customer contact to resolve issues pertaining to but not limited to equipment quality, customer service, accidents, and improving customer expereince.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes and process improvements.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, implementing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Ensure complaiance with OSHA and other governmental regulations.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors/suppliers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or related and 15+ years of experience in electronics/equipment manufacturing. Semiconductor experience preferred.
- Familiar with best practices in electronics assembly industry (preferably semiconductor Industry),
- Expereince in manufacturing, knowlege of manufacturing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan, execute and accomplish goals.
- Management experience in small to medium sized teams in a high-growth and dynamic matrixed environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities to collaborate, inspire and lead all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to manage effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads or priorities.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Up to 25% domestic travel expected.
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V