Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain develops and implements global supply chain strategies for managing the sourcing and supply of materials to meet the technical and production requirements of ASM Nexx. Creates cost effective processes and procedures to ensure scalability and sustained quality of materials.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Develops business process across the organization creating an effective & efficient product life cycle.
- Ensures the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and maintenance of inventory at minimum acceptable level to support the production schedule.
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and execute best practice strategies including supplier outsourcing.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of business requirements, market dynamics and trends, supply base, and supply chain capacity.
- Procures mechanical, electro-mechanical, raw materials, or other production supplies at the optimum balance of price, quality, and service to satisfy business requirements.
- Partners with product and engineering teams to support NPI requirements.
- Utilizes ERP systems, for managing supply chain & inventory control areas; analyzes reports, measurements, and external benchmarks to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manages customer audits, working with internal and external vendors to ensure compliance with inventory policies.
- Manages supplier relationships, metrics, and business reviews.
- Coordinates with finance/accounting regarding standard, inventory, and shipping cost controls & cost reduction activities.
- Negotiates and manages contracts with suppliers, including SOW, NDAs, LTA’s and other supplier agreements.
- Develops internal talent with a clear roadmap to success and leads the organization to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related discipline, MS preferred.
- 15+ years’ hands-on tactical experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain Operations for a manufacturing organization, including at least 5 years’ in management experience in a purchasing or planning environment.
- Engineering/technical background or global service support experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience negotiating supplier agreements or similar type of contracts.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of MRP systems is essential, preferably Made2 Manage or SAP.
- Understanding BOM structures and ECO management.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and customer relationship building abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and leadership skills with a professional level of emotional intelligence.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
To apply, click HERE.