Senior Manufacturing Engineer
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer has the responsibility and authority to provide both technical and management of engineering projects including those that are part of larger programs and standalone efforts. The incumbent will lead, coordinate, and contribute across all departments to ensure the successful completion of projects. Primary responsibilities include maintaining project schedules, determining project scope, providing supporting documentation of the manufacturing process, deployment of tools and fixtures, executing product releases, and general hands-on support. The final output will include supporting the delivery of the supplier base, the internal (factory) footprint and corresponding processes, the product flow, and aftermarket service flow including reverse logistics and service parts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Create and test next generation process hardware sub-systems incorporating a diverse spectrum of mechanical, material, and fabrication technologies in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Create system-level and sub-system performance simulations and analyses for projects
- Design high performance and quality solutions that meet customer requirements
- Plan project requirements and specifications; prepare and present project status reports
- Improve current system capabilities
- System failure analysis to identify root causes and devise engineering solutions
- Identify opportunities for product improvement and propose new solutions
- Evaluate costs/benefit to support product goals and proposals
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- BS in Applied Physics, Mechanical or Materials Engineering required, MS preferred
- 10+ years of experience is required, preferably in semiconductor manufacturing equipment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experienced user of CAD tools, SOLIDWORKS experience preferred
- Familiarity with material properties, fabrication methods and functional constraints
- Familiarity with semiconductor equipment and wafer processing
- Project management skills including ability to work with outside vendors and working cross functionally with other engineering disciplines
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and emphasis on excellence in innovation
- Ability and willingness to travel
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Job duties may be performed in confined areas in a clean room environment. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds may be required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, etc. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Expected Hours of work:
Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or as assigned by supervisor. This position occasionally requires long hours and weekend work.
Domestic or international travel may be required, approximately 0-10%
To apply, click HERE.