Sr. Manager, Finance
Reporting to the company President, the Senior Manager, Finance is responsible for overseeing all finance, accounting and reporting activities. This includes but is not limited to providing analysis and guidance on technical accounting issues, developing and maintaining accounting policies, leading financial analysis projects and preparing and adhering to financial reporting and compliance. This incumbent will lead a group of 5 individuals. The incumbent works closely with the Senior Management Team to develop and drive a financial strategy for the success of business operations.
The ideal candidate will serve as a thought leader and cross-functional partner while driving operational efficiencies and serving as a champion for the company’s accounting and finance strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Lead overall strategy and execution across all financial areas including FP&A, Accounting, Treasury and Compliance.
- Drive long term business strategy along with annual budget and monthly financial forecast and reporting
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding
- Deliver financial updates and analyses to the Executive Committee and Senior Management Team
- Develop, incorporate and track financial metrics to improve Company performance and drive accountability
- Collaborate with Finance Team and other departments to continually evolve business processes to drive efficiency
- Serve as a liaison with tax consulting firm to ensure strategic alignment and compliance
- Maintain local accounting policies and procedures to ensure alignment with Corporate and proper execution
- Manage external financial audits and internal audits
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus in Accounting or Finance required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in accounting preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of finance/accounting management experience
- Proven track record for developing and managing a high-performing team
- Expertise in data analysis and technical accounting
- Experience with SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and manage competing assignments while adhering to strict deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion
- CPA certification preferred but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
To apply, click HERE.