The Staff Accountant will be responsible for various accounting tasks including providing month end support, journal entry preparation, account analysis and various audit support.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Prepare and post daily cash activities
- Prepare and maintain bank reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations, resolve issues and variances
- Assist in coordination of intercompany activity with both domestic and foreign entities
- Prepare journal entries and transactions for assigned accounts, takes ownership of assigned accounts and proactively pursues any information needed to make sure accounts are appropriately reflected in financial reporting
- Provide audit support, including account analysis and preparation of audit schedules
- Assist in the review and preparation of sales tax returns
- Provide additional support to Accounting department as needed
- Enhance current processes, controls, procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Partner with various departments outside the finance department and assist with ad hoc projects
- Assists the accounting and reporting functions as assigned on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assist with AP processing and disbursement cycles
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field required, accounting preferred
- 3-5 years relevant experience in accounting
- Highly motivated and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in ERP Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
To apply, click HERE.