Stockroom Attendant (Contract Position)
This Stockroom Attendant position is primarily responsible for supporting the materials requirements for manufacturing by picking, packing, kitting parts, typically in a Stockroom setting. Delivers materials to designated areas to support manufacturing.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Generates a pick list, (Bill of Materials), from the ERP system, (Made 2 Manage)
- Locates the parts in inventory using a barcode scanner or other location-finding device
- Verifies correct parts and picks parts from the designated stock area; uses barcode scanner to verify correct parts and removes items from inventory and places parts into a kit
- Uses hand truck, pallet jack, or other wheeled carts to move kitted parts
- Delivers kitted parts to the transfer area for use by manufacturing
- Conducts cycle-counts to reconcile stock/inventory records using report generated from ERP system, (Made 2 Manage) and reports discrepancies
- Tracks incoming inventory, updates ERP system, (Made 2 Manage), and updates inventory data using barcode scanner
- Places incoming inventory into designated stockroom areas
- Performs other job-related duties, as assigned
- Follows safety procedures/protocols
- High School diploma or equivalent, combined with one or more years’ prior stockroom experience preferred
- Ability to frequently stand/walk/reach and lift weights up to 50 lbs.
- Incumbent must be able to follow instructions and work independently with minimal supervision
- Incumbent will be required to wear steel-toed safety shoes and/or other required personal protective equipment, as necessary
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V