Technical Contract Recruiter (Manufacturing)
Conducts full-cycle recruiting activities for a variety of positions within a hardware development and manufacturing environment. Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to fulfill talent acquisition needs. Develops pipeline of candidates to fill anticipated openings.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Posts positions using the company website/ATS and external posting sources.
- Actively sources talent for either regular or temporary openings from a variety of places, including but not limited to: ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, external agencies, or employee referrals.
- Implements effective sourcing strategies to develop a pipeline of candidates for future consideration.
- Reviews resumes and prescreens candidates against written job descriptions and requests from hiring manager; presents viable, qualified candidates for the hiring manager to review.
- Follows up with the manager within a timely manner to obtain feedback and disposition candidates.
- Schedules and conducts interviews with candidates and designated hiring team, providing coaching to participants regarding interview structure and questions, as needed.
- Conducts follow-up meetings with hiring managers and/or HR manager to obtain feedback on interviews, reviews the status of recruitment activities, and disposition of candidates.
- Assists in developing job descriptions, as needed.
- Participates in job fairs and other recruiting events.
- Promotes and administers employee referral program in collaboration with HR/Payroll staff.
- Collaborates with HR Manager or designee to determine compensation and other offer details.
- Prepares and obtains offer approvals and documentation; extends employment offers and gathers candidate information to initiate background-screening process.
- Collaborates with hiring managers, external agencies, and other stakeholders to confirm start date and on-boarding process.
- Maintains staffing records, and updates recruiting activity reports, as required.
- Assists with other HR-related projects, as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience as a full-cycle recruiter, preferably in high tech manufacturing and/or engineering environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong negotiating and influencing abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to use web-based meeting software, MS Teams preferred.
- Working knowledge of relative US laws, (Title VII, EEOC, ADEA, and FLSA).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to adapt effectively when priorities change in response to business needs.
Occasional travel to the office in Billerica to attend onsite training/meetings.
To apply, click HERE.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V